Wednesday, February 24, 2010

a poem for me and a poem for thee somehow r'uther cuz i'm thirty-three

Questions for my 33rd year

dear year,

in my 33 will a wonderful little baby come our way via my [currently hollow] uterus?
dear 33 the year, will you be when i make music again?
will I complete vision projects with friends & feel strength in that?
also will I begin a mama café plus and adjoined to a family-creative-playplace, which would help build community, perhaps earn me a living, and all the while be something that I so wholeheartedly believe in?
33, in you perhaps my first book is published in you, you year!
also I wonder in general how we’ll get by in you, 33. just in general. O I suppose how we always have. what's/how’s that?
and. what about. can you, thirty-three, even calculate what my finn will do & say & be??
and will I:::::::::: be able to do this research & writing on
motherness, poetry, birth, quakers, whitman, this research, this research
that I, weirdly enough,long to do?

I like the utterance, and the idea, of yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers