Sunday, January 15, 2012

joys

joys story
Hello! We had our holidays and made some things--that was fun. Note: singing is a form of wisdom. Note: just want to throw this pen down and start living again. I mean throw this computer down. Note: "To resist the reality of time is to resist leaving childhood behind" (Fanny Howe). Note: "One day the sun admitted, I am just a shadow. I wish I could show you the infinite incandescence that cast my brilliant image. I wish I could show you (when you are lonely or in darkness) the astonishing light of your own being." (Hafiz via Fanny Howe). Also, I feel so much better when I feel loving going on in me, like wheels. When I can love openly. A big part of me is full of love, leftover holiday love but it's real, amazingly. I didn't know it could happen actually. Note: singing is not a form of wisdom it is what it is. I still wish I sang more, opened my throat. Miss it. Don't be embarrassed for me!

three boys nursing their babies (noam, jasper, finn):;;;;;;

creative finn::::::;

animal drawings pillow made for uncle james:::::::::::::;


two sleepytime owls made for a niece and a nephew:::::::

karla kuskin poem (one of my fave kid's poets) and painting made for another niece:

star city made by finn for his friend's birthday::::::;


papa and finnegan:::::::::::::::::

glitter cards:::;;;;;

the owl holds a leaf:::::::;;


cousins!:::::::;


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers