Monday, August 29, 2011

many things: making maps to explain poems. finn off to pre-school in goggles oh i mean "spiderman eyes". finn and noam, energetic enthused friends.

i will never explain a poem i will only draw rivers and boats!

the fall garden, will not be planted. the "raised bed" i fashioned will remain half-full of dirt (until next spring!).

poems will never understand themselves. they will become maps.

i will write a book of birth and hide it in the map.

superman dance pose.

milk sea child.

here's a small song:

All

all my circling was for this
all my getting off the boat and getting on again
all my search and text and need
all my quiet and tapptapp searching
on the internet every night
look up not insane not depressed
lookup can you say you are a pacifist

in all honesty all my circling was for this
all my circling and what i want i have











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive