Monday, August 1, 2011

peaches & animal friends picnic & notes for poems [aug 1]





Notes from today (arrows to poems?):

The whale says, now my head is between trees instead of water

Blackberry blackness and the whale chatter of birds in Iowa





What we have is the summer, to change in

and the dreamtime urgency of bumblebee

Walking away, I will just nod my head lovingly and say I see I see, I see that you are feeling this way. . .

The roots are praying for something as they grow down, seeking

I love lumbering things

I only know where things begin, not where they were before

This whale I'm becoming! if I try hard and close my eyes--
Soften soften--

I want happiness but it will a new kind, kind that comes after difficulty and fire and troubles.

Every single person's belly is rising and falling as they rest like birds asleep on the earth, in a crook of earth

in the book of hours a translucent wing pasted to each page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive